Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sports Injury

Patrick has put aside 33 interview tapes for me to transcribe. Got up early this morning to get two interviews in before going off to the day job. Still shooting corporate stuff. The pay is crap, but at least I'm doing something remotely related to my chosen profession.

Thinking about Sweden: I haven't spent that much time in the countryside since childhood. And those were some prolific storytelling times. Maybe the muse will visit me again. At least that's my hope.

My hand has really been hurting. I went to the DR. today, and he said that I have something akinned to a sports injury. Some people might call it repetitive stress disorder. It's from writing. I can't believe it. If I could just have a one hour massage three times a week and talk therapy as much, I might just pull this life off.

I think we're effed on the rent. The landlord is ripping us off and has been for a while now. I'm so angry about it, but what can you do? He knows that I won't sue because it's too much of a hassle.

Still obsessed with this idea of constructs. Constructing History, the past, memory. These guys constructed the future. Need to do a little research on post modern literature. Found this site: free encyclopedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

No comments: